Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prey finished


After almost two months of play, I've finally finished Prey from Human Head Studios and 2K Games. I found it in the bargain bin for under £5 and knowing that it has been used to test 3D graphics cards in the past, and it was under two years old I thought that it was worth a try.


It was a good game with nice graphics, a good story line and very playable. Definitely worth the money. Also having an online strategy guide from Gamespot and a easy God mode meant for the really heavy moments that I didn't get stuck in it and lost interest. There were plenty of puzzles to solve and the abstract use of gravity added an extra edge, as did the spirit walking and innovative recovery mode. Also you don't need to keep the CD in the drive, which is always a plus point for me when playing any game.

So, thanks to this game's developers for taking the effort to give me a few good hours entertainment.

No comments: