Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting the New Year

For me, a good way to start the New Year is with a new watch. I purchased my new Seiko Chronograph SSB037P1 in November from Amazon for just £48. It was reduced to £60 for a couple of days and I also used a 20% off clothing coupon. A bargain!

It is an impressive timepiece with a big, modern look. I prefer the stainless steel watch band as I always have trouble replacing the leather ones. The strap needed a slight adjustment which was a bit tricky and fiddly. A small hammer helped.

I probably won't use the stopwatch too often, but it is good to have and gives the chronograph a professional look. For a watch that has a recommended retail price between £200 to £250 (depending on where you look) it is a great purchase and a stylish start to the New Year.

No comments: