Saturday, January 26, 2013

Another DELL terrific PC

I've been selling DELL computers for over 10 years now. I've bought most models and every now and again I find a really great, value for money, well built computer. Just this month, I've bought my first DELL Vostro 270s small desktop and it is a real cracker. Neat and understated, quiet yet powerful with the very latest technology at a reasonable price.

As the trend is for computers to get smaller, DELL have designed this really compact unit which contains everything that most customers will require. It comes standard with Intel's latest third generation Core i3 or i5 CPUs, USB 3 sockets, HDMI connector for HTPC use, an integrated media card reader, WiFi card included, etc. At the moment you can get it with Windows 7 Professional but I doubt that this will last too much longer before we are forced into the Windows 8 disaster. Also, because of the small form factor upgrade-ability is somewhat limited and the 220W power supply won't support any 3D gaming graphics cards.

Well done to DELL in designing and manufacturing this little beauty. I'm sure I will be recommending and selling many of these perfect PCs in the near future.

No comments: