Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm playing World of Warcraft


Finally after many years, I'm playing World of Warcraft. My son gave me the game and strategy guide for Christmas and also helped me get started. He and his wife have gone back to Holland now, so my progress has slowed up quite a bit.

I'm presently a Level 16 Hunter Troll in the Barren Northlands fighting my way through the many quests. In WoWspeak I'm grinding. I'm also a leather worker who can skin many of the enemies that I shoot with my bow. However, I don't know what to do with the scraps of leather I'm collecting yet.

The game is quite pleasant graphically and not too arduous, though it is very lonely with nobody to talk to. Nobody helps me as the few that I meet seem to be busy with their own quests. I see that there is a big dungeon on the map so maybe I'll be able to group with a few people there.

No comments: